Please note: the June 23 Dinner Lecture has been postponed due to our speaker, Dr. Mary Koithan's temporary illness. Feel better soon, Mary!
Who We Are...
The Arizona Integrative Wellness Coalition (AIWC) is a community of diverse individuals and holistic health practitioners who meet to network and share their knowledge and expertise of alternative medicine and integrative wellness practices. We share the spirit of wellness & health and aim to increase awareness of wellness-related practices and integrative health.
What We Offer...
We provide quality educational and networking opportunities for our members and guests to connect, collaborate and discover new resources for personal and professional development. Featured presentations at our monthly meetings focus on building skills to enhance your wellness practice and provide the opportunity to contribute to the growth of holistic health and wellness practices in our community.
• Discounted admission to all events
• Opportunities to spotlight your event or practice at AIWC events and at azintegrative.org
• Listing in our on-line member directory
• Use of the AIWC logo to promote your affiliation with our local, professional organization
• Supporting public awareness of holistic healing practices